Thursday, December 16, 2010

The War ...

Today I Shall Inform The Reader Of Our Intent.
Our Order Is Unique, Possessing Military And Scientific Cells.
Our Members Pursue Various Paths, We Aim To Uplift Hemp And Cannabis To Their Proper Place.
To Better Defend Our Individual Rights To Freedom, We Study The Martial And Military Arts.
We Do Not Exist.
The Writing Style I Have Is None. I Plan To Jot Down Jibberish Untill I Find Some Anchor.
Everybody Knows We Got Screwed Back In The Day Insert Your Grief  Here.   They Took My Blank...
Hemp Would Free Us And Put Us Back On Top Of Whatever But It Smacks Of Effort.





































































































1 comment:

  1. I do not aim with my hand,He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my will.

    I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father, I kill with my heart.

    ReplyDelete